Texas Online Notary Training Series Package
The role of a Notary Public is a huge responsibility. Performing these duties online adds an additional layer of official administrative responsibility, that requires the incorporation of new skills, laws, and rules.
Texas Online Notary Public Training Series Bundle – $99
- This training package is for traditional Texas Notaries who are interested in learning the laws, rules, statutes, and guidelines that govern Texas Online Notaries.
The Texas Remote Online Notary Public Training Series is a three-part training program, created to help Texas Notaries interested in becoming remote online notaries get started.
Part One - Becoming a Texas Online Notary
- Part One discusses the steps necessary to become a Texas Online Notary, and takes you through the actual application process. The course comes with handouts and 60-days course access.
Part Two & Part Three - Online Notary Resources & Procedures
- Part Two - Online Notary Resources
- Part Two discusses the resources that are needed to successfully provide remote online notary services, such as supplies, and software. Remote online platforms are discussed, along with what you would need to create your own online platform.
- Part Three - Online Notary Procedures
- Part Three discusses the requirements to complete online notarizations in Texas and includes online notarization procedures.
- Part Two & Three comes with handouts and 60-days course access.
The Texas Remote Online Notary Public Training Series can be purchased as a bundle for $99.00
The bundle comes with handouts and 60-days course access.
At the Texas Notary Public Training Academy, we are always striving to provide the highest quality of Texas Notary Public education. It is our goal that each notary public who goes through our training is equipped to perform their duties as a public servant in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Texas Notary Public Professional Training Academy – Mission:
To teach the Texas Notary Public how to properly notarize documents and complete notarial certificates, so the Notary Public will feel confident completing notarial duties for the general public. Also, provide training in “what to do” and “what not to do” as a Texas Notary Public.
Call us at (210)343-5007 or email us at: email@example.com to access your online course if purchased at this site. Or purchase directly from our online training site and get immediate access @ Texas Notary Public Professional Online Training Academy.
Phyllis E. Traylor, MA, US Army Retired, Texas Notary Public Instructor
Certified Signing Agent, Texas Certified Process Server
National Notary Association (NNA) 2018 Notary of the Year Special Honoree
Texas Notary Public Professional Training Academy (Owner) - State-Specific Training
As a Notary Public I have a pretty diverse background. I have a Master of Arts Degree in Adult and Higher Education, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Education. I am also a United States Army Retiree (served 20 years).
I am the owner of the Texas Notary Public Professional Training Academy, My San Antonio Mobile Notary (A+ Certified by BBB) and several other subsidiaries providing services to Bexar, Comal and Guadalupe counties in Texas.
As an educator, I taught full time as an Assistant Professor at St. Philip’s College in the Business Information Solutions Department, and at DeVry University as a Visiting Professor. I am also a contributing writer for the American Association of Notaries.
I have nearly ten years of experience as a Notary Public. I have over seven years of experience in the Real Estate Industry as a Real Estate Agent/Broker and have performed hundreds of real estate transactions and closings.
In 2019 I was invited by the Texas Secretary of State’s office to participate in the Texas Notary Public Conference. Both my presentations can be viewed on youtube:
- Starting Your Mobile Notary Business: https://youtu.be/pV6iPhOCXuA
- Signing Agent Common Errors, Best Practices and Responsibilities: https://youtu.be/-aTXgQkOfYY
I am a strong believer in education. I feel that whatever role you decide to take on, you should be well equipped to do your best. As a Notary Public, you have been appointed, as an officer of the state, and you have an obligation to both yourself and the public to know what you are doing. While there is no mandated training for a Texas Notary Public that is no excuse not to learn and follow the laws associated with your appointment.
If you are interested in learning more, please join our facebook group (make sure to answer all questions for acceptance into the group): Texas Notary Public Training Academy
If you are interested in participating in Texas state-specific continuing education, monthly webinars, new monthly training and enjoying reduced prices on our courses, Click here to become a Texas Notary Public Training Academy Patron
Interested in mentoring? https://www.texasnotarytrainingacademy.com/mentoring/
List of all of our upcoming training: https://www.texasnotarytrainingacademy.com/courses/